Mowing your lawn is a daily or weekly chore for many gardeners and farmers alike. Whether you have acres of land, a small patch of grass, or something in between – having the right mower to make quick work of those long blades will save time and energy. No matter if your goal is to maintain tidy edges around the property fence lines or simply keep up with the tall grass growth, having the best tool on hand can make all the difference. Ready to find out which one works best for you? Here are our picks for 2023's Best Lawnmower on the market!
Table of Contents
How We Picked & Tested
1. We read through dozens of reviews from experts and buyers.
When it comes to finding the best lawn mower, you can’t just go with the first one you see. You need to do your research to find the best option for your needs. To help you out, we’ve read through dozens of reviews from experts and buyers. This has given us a good understanding of what’s available and what people are looking for in a lawn mower.
2. We considered a variety of factors.
We didn’t just look at the reviews, we also considered a variety of factors when picking our top 10 list. This includes things like the size of the lawn mower, the type of engine, the features, and the price. We wanted to make sure that we had a good mix of different lawnmowers so that there would be something for everyone.
3. We tested them ourselves.
Of course, reading reviews is one thing, but testing them ourselves is another. So, that’s exactly what we did. We took each of the lawnmowers for a spin on our own lawns to see how they performed. This gave us a good idea of their cutting power, maneuverability, and overall build quality.
4. We looked at the warranty and customer service options.
Another important factor to consider is the warranty and customer service options. This is important because you want to make sure that you’re covered in case something goes wrong with the lawn mower. We looked at the different options that each company offers and picked the ones that we felt were the best.
5. We compared prices.
Of course, price is always a factor when it comes to picking out any product, and lawnmowers are no different. We compared the prices of all the different models on our list to make sure that we were only picking ones that were reasonably priced.
6 .We made our final decision based on all of these factors.
After considering all of these factors, we finally came up with our Best Lawnmower list.
And the WINNERS:
- Includes full manufacturer warranty
- PeakPower technology allows for combined power of any 2 EGO ARC Lithium batteries.Weather Resistant Construction
- Up to 80 minutes of run time on single charge with two included 56V 5. 0 Ah ARC Lithium batteries
- High-efficiency brushless motor
- Variable Speed Self-Propel: 0.9 MPH – 3. 1 MPH
- 6-position cutting height adjustments: 1. 5"- 4"
- [GAS-LIKE POWER] Worx NITRO outdoor tools are engineered to provide gas-like power, performance, and run time
- [BRUSHLESS MOTOR & HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERIES] Brushless motor and Power Share PRO high-capacity batteries deliver power, performance, and run time
- [RUN LONGER WITH HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERIES] Worx Power Share PRO intelligent batteries deliver extended run times, plus heat and impact protection. Compatible with all Worx 20V, 40V and 80V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [AUTO-INTELLICUT TECHNOLOGY] Automatically adjusts performance to grass conditions for this 80V cordless lawn mower
- [DURABLE STEEL DECK] Durable, 21 in. steel cutting-deck w/ Nutricut dual-stage mulching capabilities
- 80V 21” MOWER - Provides up to 60 minutes of run-time with 2 fully charged 80V 2.0Ah batteries (varies based on grass condition and operator technique)
- TRUBRUSHLESS MOTOR – 2 x more torque, more power, longer runtimes, quiet operation, and extended motor life
- GAS-LIKE PERFORMANCE
- VERSATILE – Single lever, 5-position height adjustment for the best cut in all environments. The 3-in-1 design allows you to mulch, and rear bag grass clippings and side discharge.
- MAINTENANCE FREE – This push lawn mower is virtually maintenance free, with no gas, no oil, and no emissions. Push button start, quiet operation, and delivers gas-like performance
- Two Greenworks 24V POWERALL batteries combine for 48V of exceptional power without leaving the 24V battery platform.
- Up to 45 minutes run-time with 2 fully charged 5Ah USB batteries. Run-time varies based on grass condition and operator technique. Dual port charger included.
- Efficient brushless motor provides more torque, quiet operation, and longer life.
- Self-propelled rear wheel drive and variable speed control for maximum traction, maneuverability, and control.
- Durable steel 20 in. cutting deck cuts 15% more grass getting the job done quicker and more efficiently
- Electric lawn mower with a powerful 11-Amp motor to cut all types of grasses; High efficiency, yet low-maintenance motor for gas-like cutting power
- Corded electric lawn mower with a large 14" cutting width and 5 changeable cutting height adjustments from 1" to 2.5"
- 2-in-1 rear discharge and mulching system that includes a hard-top 9-gal grass bag with grass level indicator for easy disposal
- Corded lawn mower with adjustable handle height and position for easy and comfortable handling; Compact and slim frame with foldable handles for easy storage and transport
- Lightweight and maneuverable; planet-friendly gas-free lawn mower
BUYING GUIDE FOR Best Lawnmower
1. Gas vs. Electric
When choosing a lawn mower, one of the first decisions you'll need to make is whether you want a gas or electric model. Gas lawnmowers are typically more powerful than electric models and can run for a longer period of time without needing to be refueled. However, they are also louder and produce more emissions. Electric lawnmowers are quieter and produce zero emissions, but they may not have enough power to tackle thick grass.
2. Self-Propelled vs. Push
Another decision you'll need to make is whether you want a self-propelled or push lawn mower. Self-propelled models are easier to operate as they will automatically move forward, but they can be more expensive than push models. Push models require more effort to operate, but they are typically less expensive.
3. Blade Type
Lawnmowers come with either a rotary blade or a cylindrical blade. Rotary blades are more common and are designed to cut grass by spinning rapidly. Cylindrical blades work by slicing the grass as they rotate, which can provide a cleaner cut. However, cylindrical blades can be more expensive than rotary blades.
4. Cutting Width
The cutting width is the width of the path that the lawn mower's blade will cut through the grass. Lawnmowers with a wider cutting width can cover more ground in less time, but they can also be more difficult to maneuver around obstacles.
5. Deck Material
The deck is the portion of the lawn mower that houses the blade and engine. It is typically made from either plastic or metal. Plastic decks are lighter in weight and can be easier to maneuver, but they may not be as durable as metal decks. Metal decks are heavier and may be more difficult to maneuver, but they are typically more durable
In order to have a green and healthy lawn, you need a proper lawn mower. We've gone ahead and done the research for you to find the Best Lawnmower on the market. No matter your budget or needs, there's definitely a perfect lawn mower for you on this list. So what are you waiting for? Check out our picks and get started on giving your lawn the TLC it deserves. And don't forget to check the link for Today's Deals!